Top Ad 728x90

Martes, Hulyo 4, 2017

,

Ed Sheeran quits Twitter after abuse from trolls



Multi-platinum-selling artist says he is 'trying to work out why people dislike me so much' after stream of damaging remarks

Ed Sheeran has stopped Twitter, referring to overpowering misuse from trolls.

The artist, whose collection ÷ is the year's greatest dealer worldwide with 8m duplicates sold in three months, told the Sun: "I’ve actually come off Twitter completely. I can’t read it. I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things."

He included: "One comment ruins your day. The headfuck for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much."

He said that Lady Gaga fans were some of those in charge of the manhandle. "[They] read a meeting in which they expect[They] read an interview in which they assumed I was talking about her and they all fucking hate. And it wasn’t anything to do with that at all."

Ed Sheeran at Glastonbury 2017 survey – thrillingly crude and resistant alone

The main event confesses to the previous evening nerves, solo with only a guitar and impacts pedal before the immense group, however their vocal help places fire in his belly

He's the most recent superstar to leave the web-based social networking stage because of mishandle. Normani Kordei of US young lady assemble Fifth Harmony declared in 2016: "I’ve been racially cyberbullied with tweets and pictures so horrific and racially charged that I can’t subject myself any longer to the hate." However, she has since come back to the administration.

Performing artist Leslie Jones was additionally racially manhandled, after the arrival of the all-female Ghostbusters motion picture, while Lily Allen enjoyed a reprieve from Twitter not long ago, saying: "My timeline is full of the most disgusting, sexist, misogynistic, racist shit."

Lena Dunham said Twitter "wasn’t a safe space for me", while comic John Bishop stated: "I can take anything but when scumbags have a forum to abuse people I love I think it’s time to move away." TV moderator Rylan Clark-Neal, in the interim, said that homophobic mishandle against him on Twitter was "ridiculous" and "getting out of control".

The online networking stage has been acquainting measures with attempt to avoid manhandle, including a "safe search" work that keeps damaging tweets out of indexed lists.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Top Ad 728x90